Actually combination of arranged tables and overall elegant approach of an office makes a clear and charming impression for the employees and visitors. In our everyday life, a regular busy person usually spends more than 55 hours in office and this is quite a lot. Some tips could really make an exceptional difference in terms of reducing work load and mental pressure to get the job done.
- First, spend some time cleaning and arranging your office accessories and related materials and items.
- Set a destination for each item on the table, so you really do reduce your effort to find anything you need at an instant.
- Before cleaning with a spray separate papers and other important electronic equipment such as keyboard, laptop, mouse and most importantly your mobile phone. Set a permanent space for all of them and then lift them one by one using the spray and the cloth and clean the desk.
- Always spray on the cloth rather spraying it on the desk itself. This will save your papers and other equipment be left with small spray dots after the cleaning.
- Always use a bin liner in your office bins. It makes it a lot easier to take the litter out in the liner after the end of the working day and it prevents small papers and rubbish getting on the floor.
- Do not use so caustic cleaning material which could create bad smell and even can damage your floor.
- When all of the things in your office have designated places make sure everybody working there is aware of that and put back everything in place.
Good desk management and office cleaning boost your mental ability to re-energise and reduces work load significantly. Basic emotional relief and a vigilant eye on your desk influence other employees too. Definitely no one wants to be late just because they have to look for their car keys all around his table just because they haven’t donetheir office cleaning chores.