Moving house is one of the most stressful things we all have to go through in our lives. A helping hand here and there is always appreciated so why not book our end of tenancy cleaning team to come and help you?
Whether you would like some assistance in leaving your old property in a clean, tidy way, or you are dreading the first clean in your new property and want a bit of a head start in getting settled in, our experienced end of tenancy cleaning team will take a little of the stress out of your move.
Whether you own or are renting a property and want to try and ensure your bond and deposit is returned, our team of cleaners will tackle the property for you while you deal with the logistics of the move itself. We specialise in before and after tenancy cleaning and we currently work with many estate agencies and private landlords across London in achieving high standards of cleanliness in their properties.
|Complete Studio Flat
|1 bed + 1 bath flat
Our Spring & one off cleaning service
Alternatively if you would like a little help with a Spring clean at any point in the year, you can benefit from our one off cleaning program. Not just for Spring, but any time of year, perhaps you are sending the children back to school after a school holiday, or you have a party coming up and could do with our thorough cleaning service before your guests arrive, or you may even want to enjoy a clean from us before you put the decorations up at Christmas, whatever the occasion or reason, our flexible, experienced and reliable cleaning team are on hand to help. We achieve the cleaning specifications required by our clients by providing our cleaning teams with the latest equipment, cleaning technology and comprehensive training.
End of tenancy and one off cleaning programme
- Clean all kitchen cupboards and doors inside and out
- Clean cooker/oven/microwave inside and out.
- Clean fridge and freezer – inside (defrosted appliances only) and outside (all).
- Clean dishwasher, washing machine inside and out (incl. soap dispenser).
- Wipe and polish all work surfaces.
- Vacuum clean or mop all floors.
- Clean windows internally and wipe window seals.
Bathroom / Toilet:
- Descale taps, sinks, bath, toilet bowl, urinal and walls.
- Dust all edges and horizontal surfaces.
- Clean mirrors and windows.
- Mop or vacuum floors.
Bedrooms / Living Rooms:
- Vacuuming of all areas of stairs and hallways.
- Wipe skirting boards, wall fittings, shelves, tables etc.
- Wiping and spot cleaning walls.
- Clean and polish wardrobes inside and out.
- Clean chandeliers, lights and remove high-level dust and cobwebs.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our end of tenancy cleaning but can be booked as an extra service to be carried out at the same time.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service, prices start from as low as £84 for a studio flat. We provide the cleaning materials. However the prices can be tailored to suit individual requirements. For a one off, Spring clean our hourly rate is £14 per hour.
The programme detailed above is available throughout the London area and can be added to any of our other cleaning services including carpet and upholstery cleaning services.
4CityClean offer a guarantee on all cleaning services – if you’re not 100% satisfied, just tell us within 24 hours of the work being completed and we will come back and clean everything involved again!
Frequently Asked Questions