Moving out of a home is a stressful time for everyone. The majority of movers are required to leave their previous home in a professionally cleaned condition for the new occupants. We offer the best value end of tenancy cleaning service Kings Cross has to offer which delivers quality results quickly and effectively, paced to keep up with the London rental market.
Whether you own or rent a property, worrying about holding on to your bond or deposit is often a looming concern. Let our team of cleaners take care of the property so you can focus on moving with a little less stress. We work with a number of management companies, letting agents and landlords, providing moving cleaning services to these clients across a number of London boroughs. Our move out cleaning service may also be of use when moving into a property too. If you’ve recently moved into a new property and want to ensure it is clean and safe for you and your family, this service offers the perfect solution.
Our moving out cleaning service covers all the key areas of a home in order to make it feel ‘like new’ to new tenants. Our cleaning teams will clean the kitchen to the highest standards, cleaning inside cupboards as well as out and of course all appliances too. We clean bathrooms, including toilets, as well as all communal areas such a hallways. Bedrooms are also taken care of and even light fittings and high ceilings will be thoroughly dusted to remove cobwebs.
Our Spring & one off cleaning service
For a similar level of clean, but perhaps not at the point of moving in or out of a property, our spring and one-off cleaning service may be of interest. This could be useful at any time of year, perhaps before entertaining or after the school holidays. Whatever the reason, our local cleaning teams will be happy to help reset the clock on your home cleaning. Our teams are kitted out with the best equipment and fully trained to deliver results quickly, so you won’t be inconvenienced and can get back to enjoying a clean home sooner.
End of tenancy and one off cleaning programme
- Clean all kitchen cupboards and doors inside and out
- Clean cooker/oven/microwave inside and out.
- Clean fridge and freezer – inside (defrosted appliances only) and outside (all).
- Clean dishwasher, washing machine inside and out (incl. soap dispenser).
- Wipe and polish all work surfaces.
- Vacuum clean or mop all floors.
- Clean windows internally and wipe window seals.
Bathroom / Toilet:
- Descale taps, sinks, bath, toilet bowl, urinal and walls.
- Dust all edges and horizontal surfaces.
- Clean mirrors and windows.
- Mop or vacuum floors.
Bedrooms / Living Rooms:
- Vacuuming of all areas of stairs and hallways.
- Wipe skirting boards, wall fittings, shelves, tables etc.
- Wiping and spot cleaning walls.
- Clean and polish wardrobes inside and out.
- Clean chandeliers, lights and remove high-level dust and cobwebs.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our end of tenancy cleaning but can be booked as an extra service to be carried out at the same time.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service, prices start from as low as £84 for a studio flat. We provide the cleaning materials. However the prices can be tailored to suit individual requirements. For a one off, Spring clean our hourly rate is £14 per hour.
The programme detailed above is available in Hampstead, Camden, Kings Cross, Euston and throughout the London area and can be added to any of our other cleaning services including carpet and upholstery cleaning services.
4CityClean offer a guarantee on all of our cleaning services – if you’re not 100% satisfied, just tell us within 24 hours of the work being completed and we will come back and clean everything involved again! End of Tenancy Cleaning Service Kings Cross.
Frequently Asked Questions
End of tenancy cleaning
Absolutely, if there is a particular appliance or area you are concerned about please let us know at the time of booking.
We’d be happy to, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Prices vary depending on the number of rooms in the building, get in touch for an accurate quote.
Depending on the condition of the property, most end of tenancy cleans can be completed in under a day.
Availability varies depending on the time of year, give us a call and we’ll do our best to accommodate you
If you need a list of cleaning work carried out during your end of tenancy clean we can provide this.