Our move out cleaning service offers a thorough, effective, convenient service for landlords and tenants.
Moving can be stressful. In the relentlessly rapid property market of London, it can be tricky to keep on top of all of the goings on and logistics of a property changing hands. With large deposits at stake and all parties concerned as to their obligations, a professional clean is sometimes required, or at least highly recommended. Let our experienced cleaners take the time and trouble of cleaning off your hands and provide a clean you can trust.
A move out cleaning service flexible to your needs
Firstly, we will discuss your needs in detail before we arrive. This will enable us to come prepared for your property. On arrival, we will asses the situation and be better able to inform you of the work that is needed. We’ve worked on a huge range of properties in a vast variety of conditions, so we normally have a good idea of what is achievable. In most cases, our team can get much better results than expected. A combination of training and determination means that we can deal with all kinds of issues that you may not have thought were solvable. Ultimately, every job we do is different, but below you can find an overview of the areas that we will assess and deal with in most situations:
- Clean all kitchen cupboards and doors inside and out
- Clean cooker/oven/microwave inside and out.
- Clean fridge and freezer – inside (defrosted appliances only) and outside (all).
- Clean dishwasher, washing machine inside and out (incl. soap dispenser).
- Wipe and polish all work surfaces.
- Vacuum clean or mop all floors.
- Clean windows internally and wipe window seals.
Bathroom / Toilet:
- Descale taps, sinks, bath, toilet bowl, urinal and walls.
- Dust all edges and horizontal surfaces.
- Clean mirrors and windows.
- Mop or vacuum floors.
Bedrooms / Living Rooms:
- Vacuuming of all areas of stairs and hallways.
- Wipe skirting boards, wall fittings, shelves, tables etc.
- Wiping and spot cleaning walls.
- Clean and polish wardrobes inside and out.
- Clean chandeliers, lights and remove high-level dust and cobwebs.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our end of tenancy cleaning but can be booked as an extra service to be carried out at the same time.
Where necessary we can carry out our other, specialist cleaning services that include carpet cleaning and oven cleaning to ensure that your property is in pristine condition for its new occupants. Please do let us know if you have any specific concerns such as stains, or marks and we will be happy to advise on the situation.
Our move out cleaning service prices start from as low as £84 for a studio flat. We provide the cleaning materials. However the prices can be tailored to suit individual requirements. For a one off, Spring clean our hourly rate is £14 per hour which can be adapted to the needs of your property.
|Complete Studio Flat
|1 bed + 1 bath flat